Biotechnology Homework Help
Biotechnology Homework HelpText element
Home Work Help
Check your email for our response
Get a Free Quote
Pay if you agree with the quote
Get it Done
Receive your completed assignment
Biotechnology Homework Help
Biotechnology Homework Help With Fast Responses By Our Experts
Biotechnology is the subject that is most essential part of medicinal part of the education and when we say Biotechnology then such Biotechnical word comes in our mind first. Biotechnology subject is very useful in different biology and science segments because all the tasks which are solved keeping Biotechnology in the mind.
Biotechnology Homework Help
Biotechnology, as the name specifies, is an amalgamation of biology and technology. It is a branch of science that uses technological advances to decipher the functioning of living organisms. Biotechnology helps develop industrially relevant products that may benefit various sectors, including medicine, healthcare, environment, biofuel, etc. In addition, with the help of the latest technology, biotechnology can help improve the quality of life for patients suffering from genetic disorders.
Biotechnology Assignment Help
Biotechnology is an advanced field of biology that can help provide food and nourishment to the world through various innovations. It is a very enriching, though slightly tricky subject that finds its origins in ancient times when people produced bread and cheese using yeast. The subject requires a high level of concentration to understand the concepts. If a person is looking forward to a career in the biotechnology field, it is essential to go through all the little details. However, it becomes difficult to understand all the available material that is provided during lectures. With the help of biotechnology experts who are easily accessible, you can complete your biotechnology homework help on time. With their assistance, you can quickly get accurate biotechnology assignment help. When applied practically, a deep understanding of the subject can help provide a better quality of life to humans while increasing diversity on the earth.
History of Biotechnology
Biotechnology is divided into three types based on its time of origin.
1. Ancient biotechnology: This period is considered from prehistoric to 1800s. The first-ever microbe discovered by humans was yeast from which bread and cheese were first produced around 7000 BCE. Ancient China and Egypt used yeast to form beer, wine, and cheese. Earlier rennet enzyme that is utilized to make cheese was obtained from calves stomach. Edward Jenner discovered the vaccine for smallpox in the late 1790s.
2. Classical biotechnology: It was the era (1800 to 1945) when biotechnology became a separate field of Biology. In 1919, Karl Ereky coined the term biotechnology. It is considered a crucial period in this field when humans made many discoveries, including penicillin production. Knowledge about the DNA structure played a vital role in genetic engineering, which is now a different field of study. Developing techniques that could allow DNA manipulations were highly beneficial to mankind, especially in agriculture and medicine.
3. Modern biotechnology: This Era started in 1945 and continues to the present. Though riddled with two world wars, the speed of discoveries was enormous. Some of those inventions are biosensors MOSFET, stem cell growth, cloning, genetic engineering, 3D bioprinter, synthetic antibiotics, vaccination, livestock artificial insemination, artificial chromosome creation, etc. These inventions have led people to have a good life.
Biotechnology is a significant and vast discipline and is an amalgamation of other basic fields. It involves cell biology, animal biotechnology, plant biotechnology, molecular biology, biochemistry, DNA Sequencing, bioinformatics, and biomedical sciences. Hence it requires a lot of hard work to understand the concepts. Students might need biotechnology tutoring help to grasp the nuances of this relatively new subject.
Applications of Biotechnology
The use of technology to produce industrially relevant biologicals and chemicals finds its application in various industries. These include agriculture, pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, energy production, bioremediation, etc. Therefore, it is no wonder that there is a huge demand for experienced and skilled biotechnologists. The different ways in which biotechnology has transformed the world include:
Green revolution – It has helped reduce the food shortage globally by using genetically modified plants with improved yield, higher tolerance to adverse conditions including biotic and abiotic stress, better nutritional aspects, pest-resistant plants, etc.
Genetically engineered pharmaceuticals – These have helped reduce allergic reactions in humans compared to when they were administered enzymes and proteins developed in animal models,
Gene therapy – Provides a new ray of hope to people suffering from incurable genetic disorders. Altering the defective gene and replacing it with a functional copy can help improve patients’ quality of life.
Molecular diagnostics – Now, identifying pathogens that cause havoc worldwide is possible in a reduced time frame with improved accuracy. In addition, diagnosis has become easier and faster with the development of better diagnostic techniques like ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay), RIA (radioimmunoassay), PCR (polymerase chain reaction), etc.
Bioremediation – Tackling pollution, both soil and water, that can harm the microflora of the earth is essential. Pollution causes a cataclysmic effect which can be reduced by using microbes altered using technology to improve their potential for bioremediation.
Modern biotechnology products
· Transgenic animals: Animals can be modified using biotechnology techniques such as pigs can be used as a host to develop organs for humans; transgenic goats can yield plasminogen in their milk. Similarly, a transgenic sheep can produce blood clotting factor VIII.
· Antisense therapy: It is used to keep some genes silent.
· Drugs: Synthesis of tissue plasminogen activator, erythropoietin, clotting factor 8, lung surfactant proteins, epidermal growth factor are done by Recombinant DNA technology.
· Interferon: These are glycoproteins in nature that help in the synthesis of antiviral inhibition factors. They are prepared by injecting a culture of lymphocytes and fibroblasts with viruses to induce interferon production in the exposed cells and adjoining ones.
· Insulin synthesis: it is an essential pancreatic hormone that is required for glucose-glycogen balance. The easiest method to prepare insulin is to take insulin from a healthy candidate friend from that human leucocyte to prepare recombinant insulin.
· Transgenic crops: Now, there are almost several crops that are genetically modified to increase the amount of yield to improve resistance towards herbicides and pesticides, for example, BT corn, Golden rice with vitamin A, potato with an increased amount of protein, etc.
Opportunities for biotechnology students
Students of this field of science can find themselves much in demand. Various industries, including food technology, pharmaceutical, environment science, etc., are looking for biotechnology experts to help develop a better world. The different career options available to biotechnology students include:
Healthcare sector – Students with experience in medical biotechnology can work in diagnostic laboratories as well as hospitals. Apart from this, companies involved in developing diagnostic kits, medical machinery, food safety organization, etc. are looking for people trained and experienced in the field.
Pharmaceutic sector – Biotechnologists can help in drug development to treat existing and emerging disorders, develop monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, and other therapeutic techniques.
Agriculture – Plant biotechnologists can help develop and test different genetically modified crops that can eradicate the food problem in the world. By incorporating genes from microbes in plants, they can develop disease and stress-resistant plants. Tissue culture can also be used to conserve endangered plant species.
Food industry – With more and more people switching to canned and packaged food, there is a considerable requirement for experts of food biotech to develop preservation techniques to prolong the life of preserved food without compromising on the nutrients. Quality control and regulation are some areas where biotechnologists may find application.
Apart from these, research and teaching in government and private organizations is another career option for biotechnologists.
How can we help you?
Students of biotechnology are often confused or intimidated by the vast scope and knowledge associated with the subject. This may result in a mental block which can cause them to seek biotechnology project help from experts. However, it is not always possible to get guidance from your teachers when you need it. We at onlinecollegehomeworkhelp.com understand your requirements and provide you with an accurate and timely assistance for biotechnology homework help. Here is why you can trust us when it comes to clearing your concepts or helping you with your assignments:
Accuracy: Our highly qualified teams of experts always provide you with 100% accuracy in your Biotechnology subject. When you seek biotechnology assignment help, you get assistance in answering all subject-related questions, including making charts, figures, and detailed reports.
Get Intense Analysis: Our experts provide you with an in-depth analysis of various aspects of biotechnology. With biotechnology tutoring help, all your difficult questions related to the subject are quickly answered by our expert tutors while clearing your concepts of the subject.
Get Preparation For Examination: Our tutors are also available to assist you in your examination preparation. You can resolve all your queries regarding biotechnology sample questions so that you can effortlessly solve the paper without any problems.
Affordable: We charge a very reasonable fee for helping with your biotechnology project help. The prices are very affordable for resolving any of your biotechnology-related queries.
In-Depth Study: Our experts can help you provide a deep understanding of the subject with comprehensive study formats. The subject specialists help you gain enough information about the Biotechnology subject to get good grades.